Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Its a Dogs World

That's almost me except picture me with some wrinkles, all black, and a curious personality. I've only been at the house I'm at for a couple of weeks maybe a month. I arrived a day before Christmas I was supposed to be a present for Josh.

He's my master he is short compared to every one else except for this little girl named Claire; she is his sister and she calls me Googly Bear some times and terrorizes me, and I run to mom for safty.
The person I see most though is this giant behemoth he ususally come home around 5 and lets me out to use the restroom and I like to torment him by chewing on his stuff and using the restroom on his carpet it really makes him mad so he usually takes me out to prevent it.

Ohhh... and they have another dog he's a big furry one unlike me. His name is Midnight and he is usually laying outside and I go and get him up and chase him around the yard and drive him crazy, but I don't know why he doesn't like me, hmmm.

But my favorite out of all the things but he is my bitter rival is Nibbler!!! He is a Ferret and is a little smaller than me. He and I wrestle all the time when Andrew the Giant gets him out. I chase him around and he will hide under the dressers and the sneaky rat Nibbler is he will pull a sneak attack on my flank, but I've caught on and now I patrol both sides. And yet he still manages to get me. Not only is he sneaky but he is ferousious with his quick and nimble speed and sharp claw and teeth he darts and attack and usually grabs my lip with his teeth and I yelp. But the thing he allways gets me with is his charge he runs full speed and jumps and spreads his paws out and grapples my back and bites down hard. The least I have to say about it is I've never beat him, but i will I'm still growing and he isn't so one of these days I'll beat him, but he is my favorite we play for hours.

Here I have a good life everyone loves me and cares for me and the best thing is I never run out of food, and I learned a trick when ever they say sit that means they have food and all I have to do is well... sit and get feed. My family is the best and I love them.

No comments: